- Accommodation in well appointed roomYes
- Meals as per hotel plan 3 star (Breakfast Dinner) Yes
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air – conditioned vehicle Yes
- All toll taxes, parking fees & drivers allowance Yes
- Best Time to visit Oct to March Yes
- 25% discount booking from July to September Yes
- GST 5% No
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'No
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals No
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itineraryNo
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).No
- Medical and travel insurance. No
- Note: Mandatory Xmas and new year Gala dinner if any will be payable directly at hotel by guest No
DAY 01 - Haridwar
On day 1, the visitor can visit the holy city of Haridwar. They can enjoy the evening Aarti there and drive to the hilly town of Guptkashi. Stay at Guptkashi for the night is highly recommended. There are many places to visit in Guptkashi, mostly old temples.
DAY 02 - Phata from Guptkashi
On day 2, set out for Phata from Guptkashi and return on the same day by helicopter. The helicopter gives good service here as it is maintained by the state government.
DAY 03 - Badrinath
On day 3m visit Joshimath from Guptkashi. After Joshimath, visit Badrinath.
DAY 04 - Birahi/ Rudraprayag or Srinagar
On day 4, visit Birahi/ Rudraprayag or Srinagar that takes almost 5 to 6 hours by road. One can see Tibetan border here and many temples that are very old.
DAY 05 - Return
. On day 5, back to Haridwar via Rishikesh is recommended.