- Accommodation in well appointed roomYes
- Meals as per hotel plan 3 star (Breakfast Dinner) Yes
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air – conditioned vehicle Yes
- All toll taxes, parking fees & drivers allowance Yes
- Best Time to visit Oct to March Yes
- 25% discount booking from July to September Yes
- GST 5% No
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'No
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals No
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itineraryNo
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).No
- Medical and travel insurance. No
- Note: Mandatory Xmas and new year Gala dinner if any will be payable directly at hotel by guest No
DAY 01 - Haridwar
For a 5 nights and 6 days tour of Kedarnath, one must set out early morning from Delhi station. After staying in Haridwar for lunch and evening Aarti, one can become comfortabke for the next journey.
DAY 02 - Rudraprayag
From Haridwar one can visit Rudraprayag on the day 2. In Rudraprayag, hotels are available for overnight stay.
DAY 03 - Kedarnath
On day 3, one can go to Kedarnath which is 75 kms by road and 14 kms by Trek directly from the Rudraprayag. Those who do not want to trek can take pony or Doli to reach Kedarnath. Later they can visit the Kedarnath temple.
DAY 04 - Rishikesh
On day 4, it’s time to return. One can come back to Rishikesh via Rudraprayag.
DAY 05 - Rishikesh Local Sightseen
This may consume day 5 as well.
DAY 06 - Return
On day six one can reach Delhi directly from Rishikesh