- Accommodation in well appointed roomYes
- Meals as per hotel plan 3 star (Breakfast Dinner) Yes
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air – conditioned vehicle Yes
- All toll taxes, parking fees & drivers allowance Yes
- Best Time to visit Oct to March Yes
- 25% discount booking from July to September Yes
- GST 5% No
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'No
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals No
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itineraryNo
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).No
- Medical and travel insurance. No
- Note: Mandatory Xmas and new year Gala dinner if any will be payable directly at hotel by guest No
DAY 01 - Haridwar
On day 1, it is recommended to leave for Haridwar from Delhi.
DAY 02 - Mussoorie
From Haridwar, one can set out for Syanachatti in the morning. By road, one must drive to Syanachatti via Mussoorie. Many old temples locate here.
DAY 03 - Yamunotri
On day 3, it is recommended to leave for Yamunotri from Syanachatti. One can visit by walk or by Doli or Pony. This place is best for trek. At Divya Shila, puja can be offered. This is the best place for pilgrims as well.
DAY 04 - Badrinath Sightseen
On day 4, the visitor can come back to Syanachatti and from there Haridwar.
DAY 05 - Return
From Haridwar, the visitor can come back to Delhi.